See You in Anaheim!


After an amazing week in Chicago I'm finally home in England. In the near future I'll definitely do a write up about the incredible time I had in the Windy City, but as I recover from jetlag and catch up on all the panels I missed on The Star Wars Show Live stream, I just wanted to say I hope you all had an amazing Celebration. Whether you were in Chicago or there in spirit watching the live streams at home, it was an incredible time to be a Star Wars fan.

And next year will be even better because Celebration is returning to Anaheim! Galaxy's Edge!! Batuu here we come! Hope to see you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lightspeed Lane, Panel Reservations & Virtual Queue Guide 2022

First Details on New Virtual Queuing System Revealed

Funko Exclusives Announced for Star Wars Celebration 2022