Wow, that was Fast!



Well I think it's safe to say that yesterday didn't go quite as I'd hoped!

Not getting VIP I was pretty much expecting. But I was still looking like this for a few minutes afterwards;


But I have to admit I wasn't expecting the hotel sale to be quite so crazy!

I thought I'd lucked out when OnPeak let me in the queue nearly half an hour early only to be taken to the email sign up page. So I went round the queue a few times and thought I was in luck again when I got to the end of the queue just as it turned 1:00pm! Then I got the email sign up page again and went back to the end of the queue. At this point I think I looked more like this;


When I finally got through the queue all the connected or walking distance hotels were either completely booked or not available for the full week. I came close to grabbing one hotel but it booked whilst I was entering my card details. To be honest that would be my only real complaint out of yesterday, there should be some way for the rooms to be held whilst people are entering their details. Everything else really was just supply and demand, and other people being luckier on the day.

At the end of the day, I'm going to Star Wars Celebration, I have a 5 day badge and a hotel within a reasonable walking distance. A VIP badge and a connecting hotel would be amazing, but they aren't needed to have an incredible time. This really is where the fun begins!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lightspeed Lane, Panel Reservations & Virtual Queue Guide 2022

First Details on New Virtual Queuing System Revealed

Funko Exclusives Announced for Star Wars Celebration 2022