Flying from the UK? Check Flights Now!


If you're heading to Celebration from the UK and you haven't booked your flights yet, make sure you check out United ASAP!

I just got return flights (including baggage - important to watch for since this new "Basic Economy" has been added and most of the cheap flights no longer include a hold bag) direct from London Heathrow to Chicago O'Hara for less than £370!!

I was planning on flying from Manchester but the savings (especially for a group of 4) far outweighed the extra cost of flying from London.

No idea how long this rate will last for so make sure you check it out now!


I know I've not done a Preparation post for a few weeks now (sorry, life got a little crazy) but I'll make sure I get back on those soon.

May the Force be with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lightspeed Lane, Panel Reservations & Virtual Queue Guide 2022

First Details on New Virtual Queuing System Revealed

Funko Exclusives Announced for Star Wars Celebration 2022