Two Years Ago Today...


It's hard to believe that Celebration Europe was only 2 years ago! It feels like so much has happened since that incredible weekend.

I'm blessed to have an amazing wife who shares my crazy passion for that galaxy far, far away, and today is our wedding anniversary. Two years ago, we celebrated our anniversary by taking part in that fantastic Celebration tradition - the over night queue!


I couldn't resist the card, it was too perfect!

We made new friends, share stories with our line buddies, and had an amazing first day at Celebration.

So, yeah, I've not had time to write a full post today but I just wanted to share this. I have the best wife in the world, and we're both looking forward to being back at Celebration next year!

May the Force be with you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lightspeed Lane, Panel Reservations & Virtual Queue Guide 2022

First Details on New Virtual Queuing System Revealed

Funko Exclusives Announced for Star Wars Celebration 2022