Galaxy's Edge is Coming to Celebration!


Ok, Galaxy's Edge itself isn't, McCormick Place is big but it's not fitting a 14 acre themed land into the convention hall. But the team behind Galaxy's Edge is!

With Disney's biggest ever expansion set to open in Disneyland on May 31st and Hollywood Studios on August 29th, this is your chance to hear from the incredible teams from Walt Disney Imagineering and Lucasfilm who made Batuu a reality.

On Saturday, April 13th, you won't want to miss this amazing panel on the Celebration Stage, where the teams will share stories on what it takes to bring Star Wars to life in the parks, what guests can expect from their visit to Batuu, and maybe a few surprises as well!

I have to admit, after IX this is the panel I'm most looking forward to. The reveals last month made me want to book a flight to Walt Disney World for opening day. I'm not, I'm already planning on going in 2021 so I can't afford to go again before then, but oh I wish I could! I can't wait to learn more at this panel and hear all about it from other fans when Galaxy's Edge opens!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lightspeed Lane, Panel Reservations & Virtual Queue Guide 2022

First Details on New Virtual Queuing System Revealed

Funko Exclusives Announced for Star Wars Celebration 2022