Enjoy Celebration



It's hard to believe it's been almost a year since I started this blog.

Whilst I'm sure there will be more news and updates coming out in the final few days before Celebration this blog is now as complete as I can make it before the show. Tomorrow morning I'm packing the car and heading down to London before flying out to Chicago on Tuesday!

The main guide is pretty much complete.

Here's all the info on lotteries (which you still have a day to enter) and Lightspeed reservations and store passes.

Plus Guests, Exclusives (and Pin Trading), the Art Show.

You can download a full panel schedule here (I'm sure more fan photos will be added/updated in these final days so make sure to check out the SWC Meets, Photo Ops & Events Facebook page for updates).

Whilst I don't expect to have time to update the blog whilst in Chicago, I will be active on Twitter @CelebratingSW and will try to tweet out any news/updates along with just fun pictures from the show floor.

Have a great Celebration everyone, and may the Force be with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lightspeed Lane, Panel Reservations & Virtual Queue Guide 2022

First Details on New Virtual Queuing System Revealed

Funko Exclusives Announced for Star Wars Celebration 2022