Hello There! Ewan McGregor Returns to Star Wars Celebration in Fifth Wave of Guests

 

"I just wanted to say, I just wanted to come out and say thank you to you, because I've never done a convention before, I've never been a Celebration before. I didn't really know, I guess, what it was like and what's been really amazing is to be able to, when I'm signing autographs or taking photographs, is to be able to meet you, even though if it's just for a second. I just wanted you to know that its meant something to me very special and I've loved every minute of it, and so I wanted to say thank you and I'll be back next year."

And he's a man of his word! The fifth wave of guests announced last night sees Ewan McGregor return for his second Star Wars Celebration alongside long time attendee Ian McDiarmid and Celebration first timer Andy Serkis!

I have to say, the guest list this year may not be as large as it has been at some past events but the guest lineup is absolutely fantastic!

As always, I have updated the Celebration Guest 2023 page with prices, days appearing, and links to the Official Pix pre-order pages. And you can use these links to jump directly to the Official Pix pre-order and send in service.

There's still a few more guests to be announced over the next week or two and group photo ops are expected to be added next week as well. We're getting close now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lightspeed Lane, Panel Reservations & Virtual Queue Guide 2022

First Details on New Virtual Queuing System Revealed

Funko Exclusives Announced for Star Wars Celebration 2022