Celebration 2023 Art Show Revealed

 

The Star Wars Celebration Art Show is here!!

The Art Show is one of my favorite parts of Celebration. I just love seeing all of the new and unique art work created for the event and I always try to bring home at least one new piece from each Celebration I'm lucky enough to go to. I would love more but I think I'm going to need a new wall if I started getting multiple pieces from each show!

Earlier tonight the official site revealed all 22 official art works for this Celebration, including work by Al Abbazia, Jonathan Beistline, Tricia Benson, Jodie Rae Charity, Cryssy Cheung, Jason W. Christman, Jason Davies, Chris Dee, Haitem Gasmi, Sam Gilbey, Joe Hogan, Sandra Kamenz, Brandon Kenney, Shyla Lee, Erik Maell, Ashraf Omar, Frank Sansone, Adam Schickling, Nick Scurfield, Lin Zy, Zoltan Simon, and Malcolm Tween.

Ahsoka and The Mandalorian are the main themes this year, but there's art work covering everything from The Skywalker Saga to Andor so you're sure to find something you like no matter what era you're a fan of. For me this year, I think I'm edging towards Ashraf Omar's "Hero", but I'm also loving Jason Davies' "Guardians of the New Republic" and my wife has her heart set on Shyla Lee's "Art Gu-Gro" plus a few others! Guess we might need that new wall after all!


You can see all of this year's artwork on the Celebration Art Show 2023 page.

Each print will be limited to 250 pieces, with 200 available to pre-order (for collection at Celebration) and 50 reserved for sale at the show (along with any that don't sell out during the pre-order window).

Pre-orders will open at midday PT on Friday and run through to midday PT on Monday, March 20 at Dark Ink. Popular prints can sell out extremely quickly so I'd recommend pre-ordering as soon as possible if there's a specific piece that you really want to get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lightspeed Lane, Panel Reservations & Virtual Queue Guide 2022

First Details on New Virtual Queuing System Revealed

Funko Exclusives Announced for Star Wars Celebration 2022